Skip to main content

VIDEO: After my accident, I see things differently —US actor, Kevin Hart



US comedian and actor, Kevin Hart on Wednesday said that he has a new perspective on life after he was involved in an accident that resulted in major back injuries.

In a video which he posted on his verified Instagram handle, Hart revealed the scene of the accident, which happened on September 1st 2019, his stay in the hospital and the recovery process.

Throughout the video, he shared his thoughts on the experience

“You know when God talks, you gotta listen. I swear life is funny. Because some of the craziest things that happen to you end up being the things that you needed most. And in this case, I honestly feel like God basically told me to sit down.”He said, “Basically, what you realize is that you’re not in control. No matter how much you think you’re in control, you’re not in control. At the end of the day, it can all be over, man.

“After my accident, I see things differently. I see life from a whole new perspective. My appreciation for life is through the roof.”

See video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria out of U-17 World Cup

JUST IN: NNPC discovers oil in Nasarawa

Osun masqueraders, Muslims reach truce ahead of Egungun festival